- Recognition Certificate and US$2000.00
- Present Paper at International Conference
- Submit extended abstract
- Submit Proof of age, 30 years old or less.
The Armand Blanc Prize is Awarded to a young professional for the best paper presented by the author at a CIGR World Congress or International Conference. The Prize consists of a certificate recognizing the awardee and US$2000.00.
The CIGR Armand Blanc Prize was established in recognition of Prof. Armand Blanc, head of the “Institut National Agronomique”, Paris, President of CIGR 1950-62. The purpose of the prize is to motivate and recognize young professional contributions to research and development in agricultural and biosystems engineering.
The award is presented at a CIGR World Congress or Conference. It is awarded to a young author of 30 years of age or less by the closing of the conference. Candidates wishing to compete for the award must apply by the deadline below and provide proof of age. The candidate must be the first author, registered and present the work at a CIGR Congress of Conference.
Finalists are selected by the CIGR Awards Committee in consultation with the Congress or Conference organizer. The final award is based on the quality, originality, and ability of the author to communicate the findings of the research.
Those wishing to enter the competition must submit an extended abstract and proof of age. The candidate must be of an age 30 years or less by the closing of the Conference.
- Extended Abstract per the requirements in the template (Download the template).
- Copy of government issued document with age of competitor (Copy of any document provided will be immediately destroyed upon receipt and verification of age).